Covid-19 Latest Guidance / Precautions
Our number one priority remains the safety of our customers and our team as we re-open our café. Following the latest guidance, we have carried out a full risk assessment and have adapted staff rotas to allow our team to return to work safely.
We have taken the following measures inside the café:
• New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules (1 metre inside the café)
• A table waiting service will be in operation both inside and outside the café.
• A deep clean will be carried out each night.
• All tables, chairs and condiments are fully cleaned after each sitting.
• Menus are available to view on-line and are on display outside the café.
There is also a daily specials board inside the café.
• Booking is advisable, so we can prepare and reserve a table for you.
To ensure your safefy, please be reminded of the following:
• Please observe social distancing at all times.
• If you make a reservation, we kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms.
Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
• Upon entering our café you are required to wear a face covering and you will be taken to your table by a member of our team.
• You will be able to remove your face covering while you remain seated, therefore please wear the face covering
when you are leaving.
• Hand sanitisers are available at reception and in the toilet facilities.
• It is the responsibility of customers to ensure they are remaining within their social distancing bubbles at all times.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working with us to keep safe.