Covid-19 Latest Guidance / Precautions
Our number one priority remains the safety of our customers and our team as we re-open our café. Following the latest guidance, we have carried out a full risk assessment and have adapted staff rotas to allow our team to return to work safely.
We have taken the following measures inside the café:
• New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules (1 metre inside the café)
• A table waiting service will be in operation both inside and outside the café.
• A deep clean will be carried out each night.
• All tables, chairs and condiments are fully cleaned after each sitting.
• Menus are available to view on-line and are on display outside the café.
There is also a daily specials board inside the café.
• Booking is advisable, so we can prepare and reserve a table for you.
To ensure your safefy, please be reminded of the following:
• Please observe social distancing at all times.
• If you make a reservation, we kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms.
Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
• Upon entering our café you are required to wear a face covering and you will be taken to your table by a member of our team.
• You will be able to remove your face covering while you remain seated, therefore please wear the face covering
when you are leaving.
• Hand sanitisers are available at reception and in the toilet facilities.
• It is the responsibility of customers to ensure they remain within their own group at all times.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working with us to keep safe.