Covid-19 Latest Guidance / Precautions
Our number one priority remains the safety of our customers and our team at our café.
Following the latest guidance, we have carried out a further risk assessment and have adapted staff rotas to allow our team to continue to work safely.
We have amended our guidance and will continue to monitor the situation closely.
We have taken the following measures inside the café:
• A deep clean will be carried out each night.
• All tables, chairs and condiments are fully cleaned after each sitting.
• Menus are available to view on-line and are on display outside the café.
There is also a daily specials board inside the café.
• Booking is advisable, so we can prepare and reserve a table for you.
To ensure your safety, please be reminded of the following:
• If you make a reservation, we kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms.
Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
• Hand sanitisers are available at reception and in the toilet facilities.
• Please be considerate towards others.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working with us to keep safe.